Distribution Excellence in the Changing Market with Westcoast
In this episode of Quocirca’s In the Spotlight video podcast, Louella Fernandes speaks with Alex Tatham, Managing Director of leading IT distributor Westcoast Ltd, one of the largest privately-owned UK companies.
Louella and Alex discuss how Westcoast has performed over the past year, distribution excellence in the changing market, and opportunities for resellers to become true MSPs.
Key topics covered include:
– How agility has proven to be key to Westcoast’s success, helping the company grow by 25% over the past year, shifting 4 million devices
– Alex’s view on the commercial print market and how Westcoast will form a ‘centre of gravity between vendors and partners as the market adapts over the coming year
– How Westcoast applies a ‘narrow and deep’ philosophy to vendor partnerships to ensure high service quality and a strong customer-centric approach
– Thoughts on the Tech Data/Synnex merger and market consolidation impacts on Westcoast and the distribution market
– The concept of value-added distribution and why resellers must become MSPs
– Home printing and supply chain challenges and the ongoing trend to upgrade home printers
– How Westcoast is supporting sustainability across its business
– The role distribution plays in the Cloud and the success of the Westcoast Cloud business, which will generate £100 million of services in 2021
– The future outlook for Westcoast in supporting growth in the UK technology market
For more information about Westcoast, visit www.westcoast.co.uk
Distribution excellence in the changing market - Westcoast
Quocirca Podcast Disclaimer
The information contained in this Podcast was obtained from industry executives via interviews and has not been independently verified by us. It may not be accurate or current, and we have no obligation to provide any updates or changes to any information provided.
The listener may not edit, modify, copy, reproduce or redistribute this Podcast in whole or in part. We are not liable for any use of this Podcast by the listener which is not in accordance with the terms of this disclaimer.
The views and opinions expressed in this Podcast are not necessarily those of Quocirca. Any opinions given by industry executives interviewed by us are strictly those of the individual. We are not providing any financial, economic, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or recommendations in this Podcast. In addition, the information contained in this Podcast does not constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon by the listener.
The receipt of this Podcast by any listener is not to be taken to constitute such person a client of Quocirca. We do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the statements or any information contained in this Podcast and any liability therefore (including in respect of direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) is expressly disclaimed.
2021 COVID-19 Business Impact SurveyComplete Survey
In the spotlight with Quocirca
In conversation with industry leadersFind out more
A global market insight studyVisit Print 2025
Expert and actionable insight to inform business innovation and strategy.