All research created by Quocirca (“Research”) is intended to be used internally by our clients. Reproducing Quocirca research findings or materials either in their entirety or in part is not permitted without prior written approval.
- All use of Quocirca’s research and its products (data and graphics included) is subject to our review and approval (except for the press, and clients in internal or specific public relations contexts). Citation of Quocirca’s content is a client privilege. Quocirca reviews all non-client requests on a case-by-case basis.
- Quocirca reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice.
- Quocirca reserves the right to deny any and all uses of Quocirca research for any reason and at any time.
What requires Quocirca’s approval?
All external or commercial citation of Quocirca Research, including without limitation:
- Uses of the Research in advertisements, press releases, marketing communications or sales collateral in any form
- Uses of the Research in SEC filings or other legal documents
- Links to any websites maintained by Quocirca and/or its subsidiaries
- All full reproductions and/or distributions of the Quocirca Research. Custom Research or Research. Quocirca prohibits clients from distributing a copy or copies of Research, unless reprints are purchased from Quocirca or the client has express written permission.
- All promotion, distribution, and reuse of Quocircacontent, including any use of the Quocirca logo, trademarks, or service marks, through any third-party in all types of media.
If a client or third-party is unsure about a particular use, they must seek QUOCIRCA approval before making the citation.
How to seek Quocirca approval
- Email Louella.Fernandes@Quocirca.com
- Provide the full citation and context for your request.
- Include a draft copy of any press releases and other marketing materials, such as newsletters, email campaigns, or direct mail.
- Mention if the company requiring the citation is an existing Quocirca client.
- Provide the full context of the citation and how it will appear. Attach complete copies of press release drafts, web page mock-ups, emails, banners, social media posts, white papers, etc., where you plan to place the citation. Indicate the precise research your material cites, including the full title and publication month/year, and analyst name. If the citations do not come from research published on quocirca.com, please include a link or attachment of the original source.
- Please note Quocirca requires a reasonable amount of time to grant permissions, please allow at least 14 days.